Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Unity + Intel Realsense SDK r2 avatar

ggera
Novice

Hello-I am using the 2016 RS2 SDK with te sr300 sensorand the Unity samples. I see online in many places that earlier samples included rigged, avatar-like heads that are NOT in the present Unity toolkit (see attached picture). Des anyone know where I can get one of those earlier Realsense/Unity samples??Please? Thanks for your attention.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

I am not sure it would help much even if someone had the samples. They were made in Unity 4, and I remember that importing it into Unity 5 later on broke it pretty badly, to the extent that only the models and objects were accessible in the hierarchy but the project was full of red-errors and the camera controls functions didn't work at all.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

I am not sure it would help much even if someone had the samples. They were made in Unity 4, and I remember that importing it into Unity 5 later on broke it pretty badly, to the extent that only the models and objects were accessible in the hierarchy but the project was full of red-errors and the camera controls functions didn't work at all.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

ge53, I just wanted to update you that a working download of the 2014 SDK has been discovered. This should have the Intel avatar sample packaged within it if you still want it. Thanks!

0 Kudos