Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

Where else to get support for vPro / AMT config?

GRile
New Contributor I

It seems that if you need support with configuring SCS / AMT your only option is to either post a thread on here or hope that someone on Reddit sysadmin will be able to help. What other resources are available? I gather that telephone support is not available for this product which is a shame. I am grateful for the support I have so far received on this forum but we continue to have issues with configuring AMT and it would be nice to be able to get some assistance with it - but from whom?

Regards,

Graham

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MichaelA_Intel

grahamriley

Hi Graham,

I am working on getting Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) and Intel® Setup and Configuration Software (Intel® SCS) up on support.intel.com for options to contact support. In the meantime for AMT/SCS issues that you would like to open a ticket with, you can use the Intel® vPro™ Technology option and use any of the contact methods there. Phone support will also become an available option.

Michael

0 Kudos
GRile
New Contributor I

Hi Michael,

That's great news! I would like to open a support ticket - do you have a link for this?

Graham

0 Kudos
MichaelA_Intel

grahamriley

Hi Graham,

Go here: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html Contact Support , scroll down and click on Intel® vPro™ Technology and you can create an online ticket there.

Regards,

Michael

0 Kudos