Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Intel 4000 HD in Vizo AIO cannot detect HDMI inputs and cannot adjust brightness

ZL1
Beginner

I have a Vizio AIO (model # CA27) just upgrade to windows 10. Also updated to latest drivers from Intel. And I cannot get Windows to recognize the HDMI inputs (not outputs).

Also for some reason there is no brightness adjustment settings in Display section or in Power Options. I tried the registry hack where you change FeatureTestControl to f008, no luck.

Only other thing I can think of is since it is a built-in display and it doesn't recognize the monitor. It only shows up as generic PnP monitor. I don't know what other drivers to use for this monitor.

I have tried the old intel drivers from Vizio's site as well.

Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi,

Please bear in mind that when you are loading Intel® drivers, you may lose features or customizations. If this is an AIO, you may required https://support.vizio.com/s/?language=en_US custom drivers from your computer manufacturer.

Make sure you have installed the following driver version https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25977/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-and-Windows-7-8-1-15-33-?product=81499 15.33.43.4425

If possible, test different HMDI cables and try to get latest monitor firmware update from the monitor manufacturer.

Allan.
0 Kudos
ZL1
Beginner

I have tried about 3 different hdmi cables (1 cheap, 2 good quality) and still nothing.

Updated the latest drivers and also use the Intel update tool. Now I have 15.33.43.4425

Vizio has drivers posted on their site but are meant for Win8 and Win7. Tried both.

Used a Driver Booster as well to see if it will find any monitor or other missing drivers.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Probably the computer was designed to work with Windows® 7 or Windows® 8 only. You can try a different monitor to see if this is a driver issue or HDMI port issue.

Allan.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

I was just wondering if you were you able to test different monitor?

Have you tried contacting your computer manufacturer for additional information about this matter?

Allan.
0 Kudos