Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

I have been trying to play this game called Subnautica, and the performance of the game is very low because I need a Intel HD 4600 or equivalent but I have a Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1017U@1.60GHz. How would I go about getting the correct graphics unit?

LLeel
Beginner

I've watched many videos and even tried to install updates for the drivers but none of them seem to work right, and the game still lags.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Hi,

I have checked game requirements and I noticed that you are currently running an Intel® Celeron® Processor 1017U at 1.6 and the game requires 2.5Ghz.

Additionally, I see that the Intel® Celeron® Processor is 3rd generation and the game needs 4th generation. I am afraid your current hardware configuration does not meet the game requirements to play smoothly.

See the link below for game information:

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/subnautica/12571 Subnautica system requirements | Can I Run Subnautica

NOTE: This link is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.

Allan.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Hi,

I have checked game requirements and I noticed that you are currently running an Intel® Celeron® Processor 1017U at 1.6 and the game requires 2.5Ghz.

Additionally, I see that the Intel® Celeron® Processor is 3rd generation and the game needs 4th generation. I am afraid your current hardware configuration does not meet the game requirements to play smoothly.

See the link below for game information:

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/subnautica/12571 Subnautica system requirements | Can I Run Subnautica

NOTE: This link is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.

Allan.

0 Kudos