Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Intel Graphics Properties and Intel Graphics Options not appearing in context menu (Right-Click on Desktop)

AMace2
Beginner

Hello, I found that my intel grahpics properties and options are not appearing in cotext menu. I search 3 days and i didn't find a good fix for me. Can you help me? OS: Windows 10 Home, i5 7400 (Intel(R) Graphics HD 630).

0 Kudos
7 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello JimmyAM,

I understand that the Intel graphics properties and options are missing the Windows* context menu.

Let me apologize for any inconvenience this issue may be causing to you.

I would like you to try reinstalling the graphics driver. Please download the graphics driver that is on this link https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27199/eng/win64_154702.4815.zip https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27199/eng/win64_154702.4815.zip

As soon as the graphics driver has been downloaded on the keyboard press WinLogo key + r, then type in devmgmt.msc, double click on Display Adapters -> Intel HD Graphics -> Driver tab -> Uninstall -> Select the check box Delete the driver software for this device -> OK, restart the computer, and then reinstall the driver I provided.

Let me know if issue persists or not.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello JimmyAM,

I was wondering if you still need assistance regarding the graphics properties and options are missing the Windows* context menu. In case you still need assistance just let me know.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
AMace2
Beginner

Yeah, I tried what did you said, but no results, and I give up, I tried to uninstall and install Intel graphics driver without any differences.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello JimmyAM,

Now the context menu will only have the "Intel® Graphics Settings" option. There is no "Graphics Options" option available in the context menu.

Please let me know if you get or not the "Intel® Graphics Settings" option in the Windows* context menu.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello JimmyAM,

I was wondering if you still need assistance regarding the graphics properties and options are missing the Windows* context menu. In case you still need assistance just let me know.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
WKim7
Beginner

Hey there Fred, I'm not Jimmy but i am encounter the same problem as he had before. Can you help me find a solution?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Jaeha,

Thank you for joining the thread.

In order to assist you better with the specific problem you are having in your computer I recommend creating a new thread. Please make sure you add all of the details of your computer so we can get more information about the problem.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos