o Camera Flex Interposer

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,

Sidiki

0 Kudos
6 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

The D415 camera has the D410 camera module board and the D435 camera has the D430 camera module board.

Both the D415 and D435 cameras have the Vision Processor D4.

The interposer is usually a board attached to the main camera module board that the camera's cable plugs into. So with the case-less bare module versions of RealSense cameras, the interposer board may be sold separately from the main camera module board. And the cable that connects to this connector is sometimes called the Interposer Cable.

With the cased RealSense Developer Kit cameras, a USB Cable is used.

So if you were buying the cased D415 or D435 RealSense Developer Kit cameras, the USB cable that connects to the interposer would surely be included. And the interposer board is already built into the casing

If you bought the bare caseless version of the camera (a D410 or D430 camera module) then you would likely have to purchase the camera module board, interposer board, cable and the connector parts separately.

MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Thanks to Jesus Garcia for liking my reply, as it reminded me to say that since my first message above was written, a new information page has been published for the D415 and D435 cameras that reveals that Module Kit versions of these cameras will be available.

https://realsense.intel.com/ Intel® RealSense™ Efficiency Enabling Intelligence - Intel® RealSense™

NKari2
Beginner

Hello MartyG,

I just purchased an Intel Video Modules Real Sense Vision Processor D4 card on Mouser. Just bare bones board, no camera modules. The goal is to connect an RGB stereo pair that has custom baseline and lens configuration. The problem is that I cant find specs of how to make this board out of two Mipi cameras and how to connect them to the plug available on the RealSense module for the stereo pair.

Can you help or point to the right direction?

Thanks a lot,

Nikos
0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

I've left a message on your other post.

Link here for others who might want to see the response.

0 Kudos
Sidiki_S_Intel
Employee

Hi MartyG,

thank you for your support and your details your gave in your message, it was very useful for me.

Again thank you a lot.

Best regards,

Sidiki

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

You are very welcome. Please come back to the forum any time that you have more questions.

0 Kudos