Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20496 Discussions

Intel graphics 520 resolution on extended monitor

RReic5
Beginner

Hello,

A few days ago i bought a notebook from Fujitsu. It has an intel 520 graphics hd card on it, which can support my monitor of 2560 x 1080. On my (LG ultrawide) monitor there are 2 hdmi ports, connected to my laptop. But... it is absolutely not possible for me to select the resolution of my monitor on the settings screen of windows. I have downloaded the newest drivers, used every possible hdmi cable and updated windows to the last version. It is still not possible to have the good resolution on my extended monitor. When reading some issues on this forum, i saw that i can change the resolution to one of my own choice resolution in the settings window of intel, so i did that, but then it says: exceeds maximum bandwith, tough the intel info screen says that it recognizes my screen and supports a resolution of 2560 x 1080. So i do really not understand what is happening now. (see image for info).

Can anybody help me? This is so frustrating. Thanks in advance.

Rob

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Rob83ehv: Thank you very much for joining the Intel® Graphics communities. We are sorry to hear the notebook is not working properly.

I just got an update on this case stating you are receiving assistance from an agent on this matter through phone support. They should be able to help you to try to fix this problem.

If you have further questions or need further assistance please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R
0 Kudos
NLoia
Beginner

Hi!

I have the same issue, but from a Lenovo L560 notabook with HD 520 GC.
I attached a LG 29WK500 monitor (21:9) that the Intel HD Control Panel recognizes uses 2560x1081....  but I cannot reach such resolution.

All drivers ae up to date.

Please, any Hint?

THX!

0 Kudos