Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7432 Discussions

After windows 10 driver update my AC 8260 Wireless card becames disable only on network connection ( On device manager is ok).

JAlme5
Beginner

After windows 10 driver update (normal automatic update from microsoft windows update) my AC 8260 Wireless card becames disable only on network connection ( On device manager is ok) and I can not enable it, the wireless card only becames enable again after a system restore, even the driver roll back do not resolve the issue, I tried to reinstall the Operation system, but after windows update driver I get the same error, BIOS and all firmwares are up to date. Got the same error in 2 diferents machines from the same model. Can anyone help me with this, I tried almost everything but there is no way to resolve that without the system restore.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello jalmeida1008,

We understand you're experiencing issues with your Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 since a recent set of updates for Windows® 10.

In order to better assist you we would like to take a better look at your current hardware configuration and settings. Please run the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Intel® System Support Utility, selecting the option to scan "everything."

To enable attachments you'll need to use the advanced editor (top right) while replying.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

Carlos A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello jalmeida1008,

We have not heard back from you. Has the issue been resolved?

Best regards,

Carlos A.
0 Kudos