Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

"Override Aplication Settings" - missing in some of the scaling variants

FLast22
Beginner

So in the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel in General Settings tab we all have the basic scaling options e.g. :

Maintain Display Scaling

Maintain Aspect Ratio

Scale Full Screen

Center Image

Customize Aspect Ratio

Some of them have the "Override Application Settings" check box but some don't.

Why is that?

EDIT: I can't play games in fullscreen mode on a specific scaling mode due to no Override Application Settings checkbox availability

Edit Sat. 1-14-2017

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello computationalprince,

I would like to gather more information in regard to your system, this information will help to address this matter. Please respond to the following;

• Operating system installed
  • Intel® HD Graphics version installed
  • Computer model
  • Processor model
  • What is the name of the game you are playing?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/110201 computationalprince, I am following up your thread.

If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
DCat
Beginner

I have same issue, "Override Application Settings" missing, with the latest drivers. I attach my SSU result.

It's quite urgent as we would like to use this motherboard as our main commercial hardware for POS, Digital Signage and gambling machine.

We have no problems with win7 (same drivers) but we need win10 for lower License costs. The only thing that fails is the lack of "Override Application Settings" with win10, what makes our app's are being launched small and centered.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

dev00cat,

For us to further assist you and to help you with the specific problem, please create a new thread, make sure to add all the details in regard to your system. This way the next agent will have a better look at your specific scenario, you can add this thread as a reference but I recommend creating a new thread in order to isolate your case.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos