Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Realsense R200 Wacom MobileStudio Pro - no joy

LTrac
Beginner

I've encountered the DS_INVALID_ARG that was reported several months ago. Have read through the posts and have seen no real means of addressing this problem. One post suggested that uninstalling the DCM was a fix to running the calibrator - it doesnt seem to be as it generates a missing destination file error instead. Uninstalling/reinstalling the DCM, the calibrator, updating Windows, checking latest on Wacom drivers, etc produces no fix.

Also - regular camera...both forward and rear function normally. However, any attempt to engage realsense for scanning with scanning tools or even direct exec of realsense tools just dumps to error of some sort.

Please advise.

Lance

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Unfortunately the DCM removal approach is the only fix known so far for the Wacom MobileStudio Pro calibrator. If you want to hide the calibration notification so you don't have to think about the calibrator at all, one Wacom user had this advice:

"There's an 'Intel RealSense Camera Calibration Notifier' that loads on startup, and if you're in Tablet Mode, that shows as a big blank white window which is pretty annoying and useless. I disabled it by going to the Task Manager > Startup tab > selecting and pressing disable."

So whilst that message leaves out the name of the button under the Startup tab that affects the calibration message, you may be able to find it by looking under the different options there.

0 Kudos
lxian14
Beginner

Uninstalling/reinstalling the DCM, the calibrator, updating Windows, checking latest on Wacom drivers .

if this not resolve your issue , it may the issue of hardware .

I Use a XP-Pen Artist 15.6 Pro Drawing Tablet With Screen . because I already have a working PC, I only need graphic tablet monitor . 

It prices in at $439 with a neat, optional adjustable stand. I just ordered one. Worth mentioning is that the resolution is 1920 x 1080, and features of 88% NTSC Color Gamput . no parallax .

the battery-free stylus has the 8000 levels of pressure sensitivity and support 60 degrees of pen tilt . Works beautifully, no lag when drawing .

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

@lxian14​  Thanks for your recommendation!

0 Kudos