Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14539 Discussions

Witam. Jestem posiadaczem laptopa lenovo G50 z procesorem intel i5-4210u CPU @ 1.70 GHz pobrałem program do podrecania intel extreme tuning utility lecz nie mam dostepu do kilku funkcji przy podkręcaniu procesora, czy mogłibyście poradzic coś żeby odbloko

KMich6
Beginner

Witam. Jestem posiadaczem laptopa lenovo G50 z procesorem intel i5-4210u CPU @ 1.70 GHz pobrałem program do podkręcania intel extreme tuning utility lecz nie mam dostępu do kilku funkcji przy podkręcaniu procesora, czy moglibyście poradzić coś żeby odblokować dostęp do tych funkcji ??

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hello Krzysztofek94,

Can you please post this information in English? I am afraid to say that I do not understand your language. It can be either English or Spanish.

Kevin M

0 Kudos
KMich6
Beginner

Welcome. I am the owner G50 lenovo laptop with intel i5-4210u CPU @ 1.70 GHz downloaded the software to overclock the Intel Extreme Tuning Utility, but I do not have access to several functions for overclocking the CPU, or something that could help unlock access to these functions ??

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Some of these over clocking functions may be missing because the processor is not an unlocked processor therefore the options to over clock it are limited.