Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4813 Discussions

Intel i219-V network issue

ADern
Beginner

I have an issue with my onboard network card on an ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming mainboard. The network works ok with windows 7 but when i upgrade to windows 10 I'm getting disconnects & time outs all the time. I am using the driver downloaded from the Asus web site. I also did a clean install of windows 10 with the same results I have tried various games on steam in windows 10 & all seem to work ok but if I try to download anything on steam its very slow & stop starts alot. I have since gone back to windows 7 & all is working again. Have also searched for other drivers but was not able to find any. This seems to be a driver issue. Any help would be welcome.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
st4
New Contributor III

Hi Golfnutter,

Thank you for the post. Searching on our downloadcenter site there is no Windows* 10 driver for I219-V network. Onboard NIC are to be supported by the board vendor as they are the one to customized the drivers to adapt to the system. You may further check with Asus* support regarding this issue.

Thanks,

wb

0 Kudos
ADern
Beginner

Have reported this to Asus & I'm waiting for some feedback from them.

Cheers

0 Kudos
MScri2
Beginner

I've got the exact same issue on my newly built Gigabyte GA-Z170-UD3 + i7 6700k system. Slow performance, random disconnects, especially on the steam. Very curious.

0 Kudos
JCrow1
Beginner

No answer? I also have an open ticket.

0 Kudos