Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

Did W-10 9.17.10.4459 for Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge originate from Intel?

ppara5
Valued Contributor I

AskWoody and other sources are reporting that Microsoft released a W-10 graphics driver for Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge, 9.17.10.4459. The Microsoft link, http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=9.17.10.4459 Microsoft Update Catalog, offers no explanation as to supported chipsets (or anything else, for that matter). Did 9.17.10.4459 come from Intel? If not, how can Microsoft give it a number in the Intel style?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello, paramountain:

I cannot confirm if the driver mentioned is from our site since we do not have control over Microsoft releasing drivers. The styling inquiry you are referring to should be addressed by Microsoft since we do not have any information in regard to that specific driver style.

Regards,

Amy.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello, paramountain:

I cannot confirm if the driver mentioned is from our site since we do not have control over Microsoft releasing drivers. The styling inquiry you are referring to should be addressed by Microsoft since we do not have any information in regard to that specific driver style.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos