Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

my intel hd graphics can't be detected

mashr2
Beginner

Hello, i just switched from mac to windows and its been a while since last time i used a pc

i just bought a i7-7700k and i got a error when am trying to install hd graphics content " this computer does not meet the minimum requirement for installing software " and i looked for my intell hd graphics in device manager it doesn't detect it!

only detecting my gtx 1060 graphics card !

what should i do ?

THANKS !

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello MouAshraf,

Thank you for joining the Graphics Community. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the installation of the graphics driver.

I would like to let you know that whenever you add a graphics card to the motherboard, it will disable the graphics provided by the processor. That is the reason why you are not able to install the Intel® HD Graphics driver and also not seeing the Intel® HD Graphics on Device Manager, this is a normal behavior.

If you have more questions, please let us know.

Regards,

Amy C.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello MouAshraf,

Thank you for joining the Graphics Community. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the installation of the graphics driver.

I would like to let you know that whenever you add a graphics card to the motherboard, it will disable the graphics provided by the processor. That is the reason why you are not able to install the Intel® HD Graphics driver and also not seeing the Intel® HD Graphics on Device Manager, this is a normal behavior.

If you have more questions, please let us know.

Regards,

Amy C.

idata
Employee

If you would like to install the Intel® HD Graphics driver for your Intel® HD Graphics 630, remove the graphics card and proceed with the installation. But, just remember that once you plug the graphics card your motherboard will work and see the graphics controller from the graphics card.

Regards,

Amy C.