Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20628 Discussions

Controller with bluish and cold tones DELL Inspiron 15 7567 gamer

DRubk
Beginner

Hi

I have an Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567 laptop panel IPS with an Intel-HD-Graphics-530, but the screen tones are bluish and cold, is there a way to fix this problem by changing the driver for another version?

or some other suggestion?

(The color equalization of the intel panel I have not moved, try to do something but without better results. I have been a little lower kelvin in win 10 and work in night mode all the time)

regards!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Darhxp,

Thank you for contacting Intel® technical support. I will be more than happy to help you.

I understand that you are having issues with the screen in your laptop, and you believe it might be related to the driver for the Intel® HD Graphics 530 controller in your system.

To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps:
  1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.
  2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.
  3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop).
  4. Attach the file this thread
To attach a file, you must click the "Attach" option on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.

Regards,

Xavier A.
0 Kudos
DRubk
Beginner

Hello

dxdiag shipment requested...

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Darhxp,

Thank you for providing with the information. Since the driver for the Intel® HD Graphics controller is up-to-date, I would recommend uninstalling and deleting the driver, and then performing a manual installation of the latest version.

Please follow the steps below to uninstall the graphics driver:
  1. On the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R, then type in devmgmt.msc
  2. Expand the Display Adapters section.
  3. Find the Intel® Graphics Driver. The driver can also be called the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Intel® GMA Driver).
  4. Right-click the Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
  5. Select the check box Delete the driver software for this device.
  6. Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
Please follow these steps in order to update the graphics driver:
  1. Download the graphics driver ZIP file: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27266/a08/win64_15600.4849.zip
  2. Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
  3. Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.
  4. Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
  5. Expand the Display adapters section.
  6. Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
  7. Click "Browse my computer for driver software".
  8. Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".
  9. Click "Have Disk".
  10. Click "Browse".
  11. Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called "Graphics".
  12. Select the file called "igdlh64" or "igdlh".
  13. Click Open, then click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
  14. Reboot your computer.
If you are still having the same issue after following all the steps above, then please try with the driver provided by the computer manufacturer to see if the issue is still replicated with their driver.

You can download the driver provided by DELL™ from the next link: https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER04487888M/1/Intel-HD-Graphics-530-Driver_28VH9_WIN_21.20.16.4727_A03.EXE

Regards,

Xavier A.
0 Kudos
DRubk
Beginner

Hello

I am very grateful to help me but the problem persists and I realized that the problem is with the DELL controllers, since it does not allow to place another controller other than those intervened by them and I assure you that the screen is not.

I am in contact with DELL but they tell me that they will not change the driver for another one and it is a pity because they should let us choose how to handle the colors of our screen.

According to them, the bluish color is ideal for games ... but it screwed up all those who sometimes want to edit a photo, watch videos or just surf the Internet ... I think that Dell is someone who does their job badly.

Regard.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Darhxp,

You are very welcome. I am sorry that we could not find a solution for you, but, as you mentioned, if this is the default screen setup in the computer that DELL™ wants for its users then we cannot change it.

Still, if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate in posting a new thread.

Regards,

Xavier A.
0 Kudos
DRubk
Beginner

For all those who have this problem the solution is to make a new copy of win 10 without DELL support and neither its contoladores ... You can install any operating system and it looks great with the corresponding brand drivers

(I advise installing new win 10 on a new hard drive)

0 Kudos
DRubk
Beginner

There is also a possibility to fool the Dell driver system that comes deeply encrypted.

1.- Deactivate the updates of "drivers", start, system,

2.- In the search, write: "Advanced" and it will appear to see the configuration

advanced system, then in hardware and finally configuration of

intalacion of devices ... place NO (it will tell you that it is the most terrible

world), go!

3.- Uninstall Intel graphics by default Dell and do not restart (delete drivers option)

4.- Go to start, configuration and update and security, recovery, start

Advanced and restart now.

5.- Blue screen with options, troubleshooting, advanced options,

configuration of start and after option 4 (fail-safe mode)

6.- Install the Intel graphics drivers described by our friend

up but the option ¨530¨

7.- restart

8.- When you reboot there will be two Intel the 530 (new) and the 630

(DELL) in the controllers

9.- Deactivate the 630 and the 530 Bypass will work

10.- Restart normal

11.- DELL 630 will appear again ... then, update the driver of this one, now we go to the same folder where we leave the new intel controllers but this time we give it to 630

12.- Before restarting, undo the 530 but leave the option to leave the controllers (bypass)

13 ... when you turn on your laptop you will now have a bright white color

pure with all its colors as they should be with intel 630 graphics

working perfectly with your Nvidea Gtx.

Bye

0 Kudos