Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2827 Discussions

Remote ISO Launcher nowhere to be found

CScot4
Beginner

Hello all, I am trying to find Remote ISO Launcher tool to download so that I can boot a dell pc remotely with a win10 iso image mounted so I can do a fresh install of windows 10. Anyone know a working link to download this tool please?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi, this tool is no longer available. If you have AMT in your environment you can use Intel Manageability Commander or Mesh Commander to use IDE-R to mount and install windows 10.

0 Kudos
CScot4
Beginner

I have run the Manageability Commander, added the PC from a scan. When I click on "Connect" button nothing happens. I can connect to this computer no problem via vpro using vnc viewer plus.

0 Kudos
CScot4
Beginner

ok i have downloaded a much newer version of the Manageability Commander (Version 1.0.8) I can now connect to the vpro enabled laptop with this tool. I can also click on "IDE-R" button and mount an ISO that then appears in the laptops operating system. How though to i make this iso available at boot time so I can reinstall windows 10 please?

0 Kudos
CScot4
Beginner

Sorry found the answer just after i posted. In the power options, reset to IDE-R or power on to IDE-R. Thanks for your help in pointing me in the right direction. The new version of Manageability Commander is very nice.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

You're welcome and thank you for the update!

Regards,

Michael
0 Kudos