Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14513 Discussions

Gerätemanager meldet für die Intelprozessoren "Treiber(dienst) wurde deaktiviert(code 32). Welcher Dienst wurde deaktiviert oder wie kann man die 4 Prozessoren wieder aktivieren?

JKnob
Beginner

Gerätemanager meldet für die Intelprozessoren "Treiber(dienst) wurde deaktiviert(code 32). Welcher Dienst wurde deaktiviert oder wie kann man die 4 Prozessoren wieder aktivieren?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello arcus200,

Thank you for joining the Processors Community. I am sorry to hear that you are seeing error messages in Device Manager.

• Could you please let us know your computer model?
  • Did you chance any setting in your BIOS or Windows configuration?

Try these steps to enable the cores in Windows 7: http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/16720/enable-multiple-cores-on-windows-7/ Enable Multiple Cores on Windows 7

The content on the above site is not controlled by Intel. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel for the merchants or services offered there.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/119594 arcus200,

If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
JKnob
Beginner

Hello Amy

Thank you for your reaction to my

question.
  1. Answering your questions

Computer

model: Akoya P 5350 D

from Medion, sold by ALDI(Germany)

If "chance" in your mail means "change": I myself

changed nothing in my BIOS or windows7 configuration. But I had to replace my

old System Disc with a new one due to hardware problems of the old disc(a

message popped up during starting the computer). Before replacing I copied the

content of the old disc to the new disc.

Now I will try your link.

But I'm very interested in finding the

root cause of this behavior. The same problem occurs with my "High Definition

Audio-Controller", my speaker don't work.

After trying the link I will report the

result to you.

Kind regards, arcus200

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Keep me posted.

I was unable to find the drivers for your computer model, in case you have the drivers make sure to install the latest BIOS, Chipset and Management Engine drivers.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
JKnob
Beginner

Hello again,

the Link of the first answer led me to a webside

Ankündigung:High Dynamic Range (HDR) Support

and I found no Information to

"Try these steps to enablethe cores in Windows 7: http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/16720/enable-multiple-cores-on-windows-7/ Enable Multiple Cores on Windows 7 ".

I installed Chipset and Management Engine Drivers from the application & Support-Disc delivered with my PC but I don't know how to install the latest BIOS. And where I can find the latest BIOS.

in the Appendix my PC.Systeminformation.

In the systeminformation/systemdriver I found: "intelppm/ Intel-Prozessortreiber/ c:\windows\system32\drivers\intelppm.sys/ Kerneltreiber/ Started:Nein/ Starting Modus:Deactivated/ Status: Finished/Status: OK /Normal/ Nein/ Nein

But I don't know how to activate this Driver.

Regards

Jürgen (arcus200)

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Jürgen, in that case in order to install the BIOS properly contact your computer manufacturer. They should be able to provide the file and the right steps in order to install the BIOS.

If you google "Enable Multiple Cores on Windows 7", it should take you to the same link I mentioned.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
JKnob
Beginner

5 minutes ago I searched in MS-webside about the failure code 32.

I learned that I have to deinstall the processor and afterward to "search for new Hardware".

"All" Problems are solved , thank you for your interest. But I don't know why the processors have been deactivated.

Good night, arcus

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I am glad to hear that!

If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos