Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20629 Discussions

Dual Graphics card Stream Display set up help?

ZBrin
Beginner

I am trying to set up a Stream for twitch I am using a Program called OBS, however My laptop has 2 Graphics cards, my display is set to Intel and i cannot seem to change this. because of that it creates an infinite loop and thus i cannot add a display can someone help me with this?

Ideally I would just like to use my Nvedia graphics card however for the life of me I cannot change the display to work on my Nvedia it says on my Intel chip =/.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Please review this: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005669.html Frequently Asked Questions for Switchable Graphics Feature

For help on your switchable graphics, your laptop manufacture can provide the best support and graphics drivers.

Doc

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello taconinjas,

I hope the information provided by Al Hill can help you; in this case, your best support is with your computer manufacturer as they are more familiar with your system and how all the components interact with each other, this option depends on your computer manufacturer and how your computer was designed.

Best regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos