Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14404 Discussions

Skylake-X Intel Desktop processors have ACS support ?

NKefa
Beginner

According to Vol-2 datasheet., The Haswell-E (LGA2011-v3), Ivy Bridge-E (LGA2011), Sandy Bridge-E (LGA2011) and Broadwell-E (LGA2011-v3) have ACS (Access Control Services). They provide acscaphdr, acscaphdr and acscaphdr.

Do the Skylake-X (i7-7800X, i7-7820X, and i9-7900X) Desktop processors have ACS support ?

Unfortunately the Vol-2 datasheet is not available for the Skylake-X Processors https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/core/core-technical-resources.html https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Ronny_G_Intel
Community Manager

Hello /thread/117313 nkefgr,

I work for Intel Customer Support (same as Amy) and we just got confirmation that ACS is supported on SKL-X platform.

Documentation will be updated.

Regards,

Ronny G

View solution in original post

5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello nkefgr,

Thank you for joining the Processors community.

Please let me double check this matter, I will update the thread as soon as possible.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
NKefa
Beginner

Hi Amy,

thanks for the quick reply, I am looking forward for your info.

Regards,

nkef

0 Kudos
Ronny_G_Intel
Community Manager

Hello /thread/117313 nkefgr,

I work for Intel Customer Support (same as Amy) and we just got confirmation that ACS is supported on SKL-X platform.

Documentation will be updated.

Regards,

Ronny G

NKefa
Beginner

Hi Ronny,

thanks for the information, can you clarify if all CPU models of the SKL-X platform support ACS and specifically if the i7-7820X has ACS support ?

Do you know when the Vol.2 datasheet for Skylake-X (i7-7800X, i7-7820X, and i9-7900X) processors will be available ?

0 Kudos
NKefa
Beginner

I got confirmation from Intel support that i7-7820X has ACS support.

Ι got a working system with PCIe passthrough with i7-7820X alongside with Gigabyte X299 Aorus Ultra Gaming.

0 Kudos