Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

Intel Optane Application bug?

idata
Employee

Hi,

I was trying to install my optane but an error occured. I tried to click "Open Event Viewer" but nothing shows up. Tried searching manually but not sure what I am suppose to look at.

Thank you.

My PC Spec:

Intel i7-700k

Gigabyte Z270 Gaming 7

Corsair 16GB 3000Mhz

240gb Crucial ssd (for booting)

32gb Intel Optane

2x1TB HDD

1x2TB HDD

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello asyrawi,

Thanks for posting. We understand that you're experiencing issues with the Intel® Optane™ memory setup application.

In order to better assist you, please provide us with the Intel® Optane™ logs located at C:\Users\[your_user_name]\Intel\Logs.

If you haven't enabled the memory module yet, please test using the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) application instead. This tool can also enable Intel® Optane™ memory on your system.

The Intel® RST application can be https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27400/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Intel-RST-User-Interface-and-Driver?product=99743 downloaded here. Please use the file named "SetupRST.exe" and make sure you to uninstall the Intel® Optane™ memory setup application first .

Please let us know the results.

Best regards,

Eugenio F.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello asyrawi,

We haven't heard from you since the creation of the thread. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Best regards,

Eugenio F.
0 Kudos