Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Can't find HD Graphics 610 drivers?

GPriv1
Beginner

Yesterday I built a new PC and i was going to use the integrated graphic gpu, but i can't find any drivers for that!

Here's my specs:

Operating System

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

CPU

Intel Pentium G4560 @ 3.50GHz

Kaby Lake 14nm Technology

RAM

8,00GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1064MHz (14-14-14-35)

Motherboard

MSI B250M BAZOOKA (MS-7A70) (U3E1)

Graphics

SyncMaster (1440x900@60Hz)

3067MB ATI Radeon HD 3450 (Sapphire/PCPartner)

Storage

149GB Hitachi HDS721616PLA380 (SATA)

Optical Drives

HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH22NS30

Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Here you go: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/98910/Intel-HD-Graphics-610 Downloads for Intel® HD Graphics 610

0 Kudos
GPriv1
Beginner

Thanks for answering me but here are other issues... the driver's latest version link doesn't work (?), it says "Page Not Found". So I tried to download the older version right under, but when i get to open the setup it says "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software". I really don't know what to do 😕

EDIT: I found the latest driver, still it displays the error of minimum requirements

0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Revolver schrieb:

Thanks for answering me but here are other issues... the driver's latest version link doesn't work (?), it says "Page Not Found". So I tried to download the older version right under, but when i get to open the setup it says "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software". I really don't know what to do 😕

EDIT: I found the latest driver, still it displays the error of minimum requirements

Create a system restore point

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/e6bbddb0-9db4-4d88-9063-42c52c79a96e/create-a-system-restore-point

Install the current driver build via "have disk method" as described at:

http://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-intel-beta-graphics-drivers-surface

(ignore prolog about MS surface)

0 Kudos
GPriv1
Beginner

In Display adapters i can see my vga only, what do i have to do?

0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Looks like the iGPU is disabled in BIOS

Check your manual:

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B250M-BAZOOKA.html Support For B250M BAZOOKA | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design | MSI Global

Advanced Menu

The Advanced Menu allows you to set up the items of special enhanced features

▶Integrated Graphics Configuration Adjusts integrated graphics settings for optimum system. Press to enter the sub-menu.

▶Initiate Graphic Adapter [PEG]

Selects a graphics device as the primary boot device.

[IGD] Integrated Graphics Display.

[PEG] PCI-Express Graphics Device.

▶Integrated Graphics Share Memory [64M]

Selects a fixed amount of system memory allocated to the onboard graphics. This item will appear when IGD Multi-Monitor is enabled.

▶IGD Multi-Monitor [Disabled] Enables or disables the multi-screen output from integrated graphics and external graphics card.

[Enabled] Enables multi-screen function for both integrated and external graphics cards.

[Disabled] Disables this function.

0 Kudos
GPriv1
Beginner

Thanks! I succeeded to make the HD 610 work. One last question, do i have to use a DVI or Display Port, instead of using HDMI, while using the IGD to get a cleaner image on my monitor? because if i get back to 1440x900 resolution windows bars and icons are going to get out of my screen, i'm forced to set 1920x1080 resolution but them appear so small

0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Regarding HDMI vs display port, the difference is the color range

HDMI: Limited Range RGB 16-235

Display port: Full Range RGB 0-255

I'm not sure about DVI

Regarding icons: right-click on desktop, select first line - big/medium/small symbols

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Revolver,

I understand you recently built a new computer, but the Intel® graphics driver is not installing.

Let me apologize for any inconvenience this issue may be causing to you.

Since you have an ATI Radeon HD 3450 video card installed in your computer there is no need to install the Intel® graphics driver. Usually when you install a PCI Express video card the motherboard should automatically disable our graphics controller. If you want to use both video cards at the same time please follow the steps Stefan3D provided in previous post.

Let me know if you have or not any other inquiry.

Regards,

Fred D.