Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Enterprise server on NUC (standalone-ish)

JBark4
Beginner

We currently having a working "Small Business" installation of the Intel Unite Hub (standalone). The newer versions of the Unite product have now removed the ability to use plugins (e.g. Zoom). Is it *possible* to install BOTH the Enterprise server and the Hub on the same NUC without having to deploy a separate physical or logical (vm) installation of the Enterprise server?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello DGTJBarker

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello DGTJBarker

Thank you for joining the community.

I see that you are having concerns about the Intel® unite app, allow me to help you with the investigation of the case.

Let me share with you that the lasted version of Intel® unite in the enterprise configuration would support the plugins features and I was looking into your inquiry about installing the Intel® unite server and HUB on the same unit allow me to share with you that to our knowledge this is not possible.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello DGTJBarker

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos