Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

Intel(R) Trusted Execution Engine Interface - Problem

TRems
Beginner

Hey!

I recently made a clean install of windows 10 from a usb. When I then go to the device manager, it says the Intel(R) Trusted Execution Engine Interface can not start. Have tried to update the driver but it says it is the lastest and to reinstall windows but nothing has helped. Is not so fed up with computers so help is appreciated.

I do not know if this is the right thread to post this qustion in. Thank you.

Model: Asus E403SA

Driver Version: 2.0.0.1067

Error Message: This device can not start. (Code 10), STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello Uwgusi,

I understand that you are getting an issue with the Intel ® Trusted Execution Engine Interface.

Regarding this, I would like to mention that this driver is provided by the different manufacturers after it has been customized to work with your system. In this case, what I can recommend you to do is the following:

1 - Download the "Intel(R) Trusted Execution Engine Interface" driver located under "Others" in the link below:

https://www.asus.com/us/Laptops/E403SA/HelpDesk_Download/ https://www.asus.com/us/Laptops/E403SA/HelpDesk_Download/

*Please be aware that the content on that site is not controlled by Intel*. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel* for the merchants or services offered there.*

2 - Disconnect the system from the internet.

3 - Go to device manager and uninstall the driver that is currently installed.

4 - Reboot the system and then reinstall the driver downloaded previously.

5 - Reboot the system again and then check if the error persists.

If this does not solve the problem then I would recommend you to get in contact with Asus* for more assistance with this driver.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

David V

View solution in original post

5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Uwgusi,

I understand that you are getting an issue with the Intel ® Trusted Execution Engine Interface.

Regarding this, I would like to mention that this driver is provided by the different manufacturers after it has been customized to work with your system. In this case, what I can recommend you to do is the following:

1 - Download the "Intel(R) Trusted Execution Engine Interface" driver located under "Others" in the link below:

https://www.asus.com/us/Laptops/E403SA/HelpDesk_Download/ https://www.asus.com/us/Laptops/E403SA/HelpDesk_Download/

*Please be aware that the content on that site is not controlled by Intel*. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel* for the merchants or services offered there.*

2 - Disconnect the system from the internet.

3 - Go to device manager and uninstall the driver that is currently installed.

4 - Reboot the system and then reinstall the driver downloaded previously.

5 - Reboot the system again and then check if the error persists.

If this does not solve the problem then I would recommend you to get in contact with Asus* for more assistance with this driver.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

David V
TRems
Beginner

I tried your solution and it worked brilliantly. I can not thank you enough.

0 Kudos
alfonso
Beginner

Hello my name is alfonso i'm speak spanish: hola mi nombre es alfonso tengo este mismo error de IntelR) Trusted Execution Engine Interface error code 10 y no e podido solucionarlo pero no se que hacer y no se si se pueda dañar mi computador o se valla a borrar mi informacion y aplicaciones me puedes ayudar?

tengo una targeta intel celeron n2805

0 Kudos
BobbiCass
Beginner

Hi, I have an acer laptop and having this same issue . do you have a link that may work for me please. I tried this one that was previously mentioned but it didnt work

Thank you

0 Kudos
ieee488
Beginner
0 Kudos