Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14405 Discussions

Buenas necesito que algunos de ustedes me asesore en lo siguiente mi laptop actual tiene un procesador Intel Pentium(r) cpu T4400@2.20ghz el cual ya esta descontinuado y quisiera renovarlo por otro procesador mas actual ya que recibe la actualizacion a Wi

ATorr5
Beginner

Buenos dias necesito que algunos de ustedes me asesore para encontrar un procesador mas nuevo para sustituir al de mi laptop el cual es : un intel pentium(r) cpu t4400 @2.20ghz de 32 bit

0 Kudos
1 Reply
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello @ndres48,

In order for you to upgrade the processor in your Laptop your best support is with your system manufacturer, you computer manufacturer determines the possibility for a processor upgrade or not. In fact, some laptops have non-replaceable soldered-in CPUs. Laptops are far more picky than desktop PCs about such upgrades.

The problem is that laptop motherboards are generally only compatible with a very specific set of processors, and if it's an old laptop, you'll not only have a hard time finding better processors, but you might not even be able to find any processors at all for it.

At this point, I strongly recommend contacting your computer manufacturer for better support, if you provide us with your computer model I can post here the link where you can contact your system manufacturer.

Best regards,

Ivan.