Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4762 Discussions

s5000xvnsatar bios update file

idata
Employee

I happen to have a new old stock s5000xvnsatar motherboard and am looking to find the last bios update they made in 2010 but am not having much luck. I am not sure if all the boards marked s5000xvn had the same bios just different on board features or what it has i did try to update the bios automaticly from the included cd and it failed and i am now looking for the final bios to this board. where would i find the final bios and what if anything does the final bios have in it thats not in the 2009 bios since this board has a 2009 bios from the factory.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hello rmx77,

I will move this to our server department so they can help you with this matter.

Kevin M

0 Kudos
David_A_Intel

I checked our website and it seems that you are referring to the BIOS version 98 which is dated 12/13/2010. You may download this version https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=19610 here.

It is true that all Intel® Server Board S5000XVN have the same BIOS version, the ending of the model"SATAR" is only providing specifications or details of the specific flavor you are using.

eumene
Beginner

I need the latest Bios for this motherboard .. !!. It no longer exists in the download section ..! Can you help me find it .. ?? Thank you..!

0 Kudos