Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

Pentium J2900

idata
Employee

I am trying to update the drivers for my Pentium J2900 but when I ran the Intel Driver Utility it located a software but it wouldn't install. The problem I'm having is that games are not displaying in full. Any way to fix this or the driver issue.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Try the drivers from this Intel site:

http://ark.intel.com/de/products/78868/Intel-Pentium-Processor-J2900-2M-Cache-up-to-2_67-GHz# @downloads Intel® Pentium® Processor J2900 (2M Cache, up to 2.67 GHz) Spezifikationen

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I tried that and then I got this error message "The installation package is not supported by this processor type"

0 Kudos
idata
Employee
0 Kudos
idata
Employee
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Jasonc126,

To assist you better, would you please upload your system information to find the proper driver for your system?

Please follow the steps to upload your system information:

Intel SSU (System Support Utility): (Note - This is a new Intel tool that will eventually incorporate gathering all the data needed in one click.)https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Download Intel® System Support Utility
  1. Download the utility
  2. Run the exe and select 'Scan'
  3. Save and include as an attachment int he Intel Community Forum

DxDiag Instructions:
  1. Click on the "Start Menu" -> Type "DxDiag" -> Press "Enter" -> Wait for the DirectX Diagnostic Tool to finish loading
  2. In the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, click "Save All Information" -> Save the file DxDiag.txt
  3. Include DxDiag.txt as an attachment in the Intel Community Forum

Best wishes,

Ivan.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

I'm following on this post to ask you if you still need assistance and if you do please reply with the information requested above to better assist you.

Ivan.
0 Kudos