Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Change iso value?

AKarl2
Beginner

I can manualy set exposure value, but I would also like to gain the image like a higher iso value would do so that I can keep good fps with sharp image.

When using autoexposure the camera keep good fps even in a dark room by . How do I do the same manualy with constant exposure value?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AKarl2
Beginner

I have tried using ColorGain without luck. The change is where small and I don't get that noise that I get when using autoexposure in low light.

An example. When using autoexposure I can hold my hand very very close to tha camera and I get a bright of my hand with good framerate. If I set exposure manualy like -2 that would give me a image that is as bright as with autoexposure but I get very low framerate.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Ankan,

Thank you for getting in contact. Let me try to help you with your question.

I was looking for other thread regarding changing/setting the ISO value for the cameras and found one from April, you might want to take a look at it /thread/113611 https://communities.intel.com/thread/113611. Let us know if you find that information helpful.

Regards,

Pablo M.

0 Kudos
AKarl2
Beginner

Hi, Pablo,

I have already read that thread but it didn't help me much. Instead I tried to change multiple properties and got it working good enough.

I used setColorGain to start with but I also had to change setColorExposure, setColorGamma and setColorSharpness to get a brighter image without changing exposure.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Ankan,

Thank you very much for providing the properties you ended up using to make it work. Glad to know you came up with a solution.

Regards,

Pablo M.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Ankan,

Did you check the information we shared last time?

Regards,

Pablo M.
0 Kudos