Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14405 Discussions

ITBM driver Lenovo P710

idata
Employee

I just got a Lenovo P710 workstation and after putting Windows 10 Enterprise on it and installing all of the drivers I am getting a "ITMB driver not available Exiting Application" error. I found this error on another discussion but even after updating the chipset and bios it still is popping up.

Any assistance would be appreciated and thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello cjwhitt89801,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

You may see this error message, if the software application is launched, but the driver is not installed successfully. Unsuccessful installation may occur when a user performs a plug-and-play uninstall of the driver with the application running in the background.

At this point, I recommend uninstalling the application, you go to Windows Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a Program, and uninstall any version of Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 software.

Once the application is uninstalled, you can reinstall the new version, you can download it here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26103/Intel-Turbo-Boost-Max-Technology-3-0?v=t Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0

I hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ivan U.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello cjwhitt89801,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

You may see this error message, if the software application is launched, but the driver is not installed successfully. Unsuccessful installation may occur when a user performs a plug-and-play uninstall of the driver with the application running in the background.

At this point, I recommend uninstalling the application, you go to Windows Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a Program, and uninstall any version of Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 software.

Once the application is uninstalled, you can reinstall the new version, you can download it here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26103/Intel-Turbo-Boost-Max-Technology-3-0?v=t Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0

I hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ivan U.

0 Kudos