Items with no label
3335 Discussions

RS400/RS410 Realsense SDK

JBrod
Beginner

I've just received RS410 realsense module and i would like to get the SDK to perform test with it.

The Realsense SDK (found on the Realsense page) only supports F200, R200 and SR300.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

I believe you mean that you have a pre-release preview version of the forthcoming RealSense 400 camera? If this is the case then I would think there is some kind of test SDK for it but it's not likely to be available through any means of public download. A member of the Intel support team is likely to know about this. Hopefully they will be able to help when they see this message.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for contacting us.

That is a very good question. At this moment I don't have relevant information to you, so I would like to investigate a little bit more and as soon as I have useful information I'll let you know.

I'll appreciate your patience during the meantime.

Regards,

-Yermi A.

0 Kudos
OCohe1
Beginner

Any news about this?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

The RS400 series has not been released yet all engagement is with customers that Intel has an NDA with and have a direct relationship with the RealSense team. Intel Customer Support is a post-sales support channel so we do not support the RS400.

Regards,

-Yermi A.

0 Kudos