Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20629 Discussions

Installed Version Problem

DDalk
Beginner

When I scan for an update it says that the installed version is 22.20.16.4729 and the latest version is 15.45.19.4678. Can some explain why the latest version is a lower number than the installed version.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Provide your processor model number, and Operating system.

Doc

0 Kudos
DDalk
Beginner

Intel Core i5-6600 CPU 3.30GHz 3.31GHz Windows 10 Pro Build 1703 64 bit

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Thanks for the additional information. One of the Intel support staff will be able to assist you.

Doc

0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

dadalka schrieb:

When I scan for an update it says that the installed version is 22.20.16.4729 and the latest version is 15.45.19.4678. Can some explain why the latest version is a lower number than the installed version.

You are not alone...

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello dadalka,

I understand Intel® Driver Update Utility is not properly detecting latest graphics driver is installed in your computer.

Let me apologize for any inconvenience this issue may be causing to you.

We are already aware of this problem with our Intel® Driver Update Utility. Feedback was already provided to the department in charge of the utility.

Your computer is currently using latest version of the graphics driver so at this moment there is no need for you to worry about the graphics driver version the utility is showing.

Let me know if you have or not any other inquiry.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos