Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Will D415 and D435 be supported in Windows?

tlian5
Beginner

Hi, I'm interesed in D435 camera, as I'm a .net user I wonder if this camera and its SDK are supported in windows environment, if the person tracking APIs are included in the SDK?

• Cross-platform, open-source Intel® RealSense™ SDK

I had a look the current Cross-Platform SDK but it doesn't have anything about person tracking.

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PSnip
New Contributor II

As has been pointed out previously on the forum, The R400 series cameras are not yet publicly available. Any software or support you will get on this platform will be through a non-open channel and bound by NDA. So, even if some one knows about what all is available for R400 series, one won't be able to reveal that information to you. You should contact the Intel sales channel to get more information on production and for purchase.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PSnip
New Contributor II

As has been pointed out previously on the forum, The R400 series cameras are not yet publicly available. Any software or support you will get on this platform will be through a non-open channel and bound by NDA. So, even if some one knows about what all is available for R400 series, one won't be able to reveal that information to you. You should contact the Intel sales channel to get more information on production and for purchase.

0 Kudos
tlian5
Beginner

Thank you sir.

I thought if the camera available in September 2017 which is not far there should be some specification out there...

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Details such as the operating system requirements will likely first be listed in the cameras' Intel Click online store entries when they appear on the store, unless the information page is updated before then.

I know you will have seen it, but I'll provide the link for others who have not.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/realsense/400-series Intel® RealSense™ Depth Cameras D400-Series | Intel® Software

0 Kudos