Software Storage Technologies
Virtual RAID, RSTe, and Memory Drive Technology
Announcements
Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

Looking for RAID, VROC? You found the forum to ask questions!

Inaccessible disk

BAL-H1
Beginner

Hello, i have a bug( I think ) with my intel storage tech.

A few hours ago i received a notification that my drive (the ssd one) was almost full ,and it give me an option that blindly I followed , now my hard drive isn't recognize by my pc, I tried to reinitialized it but it won't work , if anyone have an answer, I'm open to give you as mush information as i can .

thank you.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Nos03,

Thank you for contacting the Intel Rapid Storage Technology for Enterprise

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your SSD, we will be more than glad to assist you, however we would like to confirm first if you are currently using Intel Rapid Storage or Intel Rapid Storage Technology for Enterprise ?

Also please provides us your PC hardware specifications:

Processor:

Amount of RAM:

SSD brand:

Thanks in advance

Luis

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Nos03,

Thank you for contacting Intel Rapid Storage Technology for Enterprise support; we're following up on your case to see if you were able to gather the required information to investigate on your case; we'll like to confirm first if you are currently using Intel Rapid Storage or Intel Rapid Storage Technology for Enterprise ?

Also please provides us your PC hardware specifications:

Processor:

Amount of RAM:

SSD brand:

Thanks in advance for the information,

Chris

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Nos03,

We're following up on your case and since we've received no answer from you we'll proceed to close your case; however if you want to reopen your case, want to add additional details or have more questions please don't hesitate to reply to this thread so we can reopen your case; we'll be glad to assist you,

Best regards,

Chris.
0 Kudos