AI Tools from Intel
Find answers to your toolkit installation, configuration, and get-started questions.

How do I start the basic ML501 course ?

WChon3
Beginner

I had signed up and wanted to start the ML501 basic course. Some questions :-

1. Is it an online video based course ?

2. I had downloaded the zip file from the link of curse outline. In this folder, there is a pdf file, among others. Is the entire course pdf based ?

3. I had already signed up joined the Intel AI Academy. When I clicked on the "Get Started" link beneath the "ML 501" course banner, it leads me to the "Machine Learning 501 course" page, yet the "Join" button is still being offered to me to join the course. This web site appears to be NOT aware that I had in fact already completed the registration and joined the course !! If I click "Join" button again, I will be offered to fill up the form and re-join the course. This will just loops again and again and it is confusing.

4. I just want to know how can I start the basic course.

Appreciate your answers and assistance.

<

4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi ChongWahHing,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

ML 501 is not a video based course. Instead, this course has pdfs along with .ipynb files to do the hands-on for each week. You can download the course and go through it. To run the .pynb files, use jupyter notebook.

Regarding the "Join" button which was shown again, will check with website technical team and get back to you.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepthi Raj.
idata
Employee

Hi ChongWahHing,

Please let me know if your queries (1, 2 and 4) got cleared. Regarding the 3rd issue, we are checking with the technical team. Will get back to you soon.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepthi Raj

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi ChongWahHing,

Hope your queries got cleared. Regarding the Join button which was showing up, we are working with the internal team to get it fixed.

Please feel free to reach out to us in case of any issues.

Regards,

Deepthi Raj
0 Kudos
CBelt1
Beginner

That was very helpful! I had the same questions.

Thank you very much for the topic and the answers.

As the Deep Learning course has videos available, I thought Machine Learning also had somewhere, I was looking for them.

Thank you!

Carlos

0 Kudos