Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics Control Panel Advanced Mode?

SJeff
Beginner

Recently I decided to purchase a new computer, as expected, all my custom graphics settings were lost. I've been trying to reset them, but Intel HD Graphics Control Panel lacks the custom options of other graphics cards like NVIDIA OR AMD, I can't find options to customise things like; Texture Filtering, Antialiasing Gamma Correction, Antialiasing transparency, Anisotropic filtering negative lod bias, etc.

It seems like the Intel Graphics control panel is simplified and lacks these options, is there a way to enable them or an alternative program?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Sam12,

Thank you for joining the Graphics Community.

At this stage the options found on the current Intel® HD Graphics Control panel are the only ones available as per design, I could try checking if there is more information for the panel or a different tool to manage the settings you mentioned.

Regards,

Amy C.

SJeff
Beginner

It's a shame Intel Graphics lacks the comparable customisation of NIVIDIA and AMD, If you could look for a different tool I would appreciate it =).

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/120433 Sam12,

I would like to inform you that we are aware that customers want extra options in the Intel® HD Graphics Control panel like the ones you mentioned, and as I commented currently this is not available in our Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel. Based on this, Intel wants to hear your feedback and for this purpose we have created a space where you can do so. The thread is constantly monitored in order to capture all the feedback regarding our Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel, if you would like post any request for these options you are more than invited to join.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos