Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

M.2 Key E 9560ngw antenna and Driver

HIII
Beginner

I have a 9560ngw M.2 card. I am looking for the antenna that goes with it. Or one that is compatible. Also need a driver. Thanks, kip714

Update: I found the drivers, installed, system still doesn't recognize it.

Message was edited by: Hugh O'Connor III

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PLin29
Novice

Hi kip714,

I'm not the INTEL staff. But I may give you some advices.

First, the antenna for 9560NGW is just the same as all M.2 WiFi Card. You may google "MHF4 antenna" and get what you need.

One 9560NGW goes with one pair of MHF4 antennas.

Second, 9560NGW is designed for new M.2 socket named M.2 CNVi. Since this M.2 CNVi is new, it is not a common M.2 socket.

The M.2 socket 1 is very common for M.2 WiFi card such as 9260NGW or 8265NGW.

If your system is OEM laptop, contact them to make sure 9560NGW is suitable for your laptop.

If you want to build your own desktop system, you may choose the motherboard such as ASRock H370M Pro4, Gigabyte H370 HD3, or Gigabyte B360 HD3.

Hope you enjoy your 9560NGW.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello kip714,

Thanks for posting. We understand that you installed an Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 on your system and want to know what antennas to use.

Antenna information for Intel Wireless Adapters is provided directly to OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) in order for them to install the adapters on their systems. These details are not available for end users, you may request this to your reseller.

It is also important to notice that https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000026155/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 is a CRF module. Even though you can insert a CRF to a standard M.2 Key E socket, they are only compatible with a system designed with the CNVi. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/topics/oems.html Contact your system or motherboard manufacturer to verify compatibility.

Best regards,

Eugenio F.
0 Kudos
PLin29
Novice

Hi kip714,

I'm not the INTEL staff. But I may give you some advices.

First, the antenna for 9560NGW is just the same as all M.2 WiFi Card. You may google "MHF4 antenna" and get what you need.

One 9560NGW goes with one pair of MHF4 antennas.

Second, 9560NGW is designed for new M.2 socket named M.2 CNVi. Since this M.2 CNVi is new, it is not a common M.2 socket.

The M.2 socket 1 is very common for M.2 WiFi card such as 9260NGW or 8265NGW.

If your system is OEM laptop, contact them to make sure 9560NGW is suitable for your laptop.

If you want to build your own desktop system, you may choose the motherboard such as ASRock H370M Pro4, Gigabyte H370 HD3, or Gigabyte B360 HD3.

Hope you enjoy your 9560NGW.

HIII
Beginner

Thanks, Paul@sbtec.com.tw. My board is not CNVi.

0 Kudos