Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Intel graphic HD 530

UElim
Beginner

hi,

I have a problem installing the latest update of my Intel graphic HD 530.

I am running windows 10 enterprise 64-bit version 1803 with intel core i7-6700HQ 2.6GHZ.

While I am trying to install the latest update I get an error message with:

"The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the computer manufacturer.

Setup will exit."

When I go to my computer manufacturer site it says that they don't know this update and even the previous update for this hardware.

I want to link my laptop to a second screen but the resolution on the second screen is awful and I know that the second screen supports these resolutions.

The connection between my laptop and the second screen is via HDMI cable.

Can someone help me with that?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

To bypass message "best driver is already installed", "customized computer manufacturer driver" or "computer is not validated" install driver via have disk method as described at:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-intel-beta-graphics-drivers-surface (ignore prolog about MS surface)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

To bypass message "best driver is already installed", "customized computer manufacturer driver" or "computer is not validated" install driver via have disk method as described at:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-intel-beta-graphics-drivers-surface (ignore prolog about MS surface)

0 Kudos
UElim
Beginner

Thanks a lot, Stefan.

Fix the installation disability but didn't fix my real problem.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, urielimelech.

Can you please describe the issue you are facing?

Antony S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, urielimelech.

I would like to know if you still need assistance?

Antony S.
0 Kudos
UElim
Beginner

sorry Antony.

For now eveything is ok.

thanks

0 Kudos