Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

nvg-sr520 download intel hd 400 driver

benkh
Beginner

I have installed windows 10 for download after effects, and I can't use with intel chip express series driver, can i really not download the intel hd 400 display driver on my sony vaio nvg-sr520 model, I tried everything to download but failed. Do I have any options of my old computer download to intel hd 400 driver. Any answer I really will be appreciated.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

It is likely that your device is not supported on windows 10.

Provide the complete processor (CPU) model number.

Doc

0 Kudos
benkh
Beginner

I have seen my processor, I thought it was a processor doc file, intel(R) core(TM)2 Duo Cpu T6670 @2.20GHZ, 2201MHZ, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Your processor and the mobile 4 series chipset are not supported on Windows 10.

Doc

0 Kudos
benkh
Beginner

sorry, I need intel hd 4000 driver. I don't like chipset express, after effect don't allow to use. I think should install windows 8 may support. Do you know any hd driver support my pc.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You can ONLY run drivers for the mobile 4 chipset graphics. You cannot run any other, including HD 4000.

Look way, way down this page, under "legacy", and note that you can only go as far as Windows 8. Not WIndows 8.1, but windows 8. Personally, I would go to Windows 7.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005526/graphics-drivers.html Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Graphics Products

Your best approach to this problem is to get a new/newer laptop that does support Windows 10.

Doc

0 Kudos