Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID

Problem with RAID on INTEL

ИПара
Beginner

Добрый день. Подскажите пожалуйста. Материнская плата supermicro x7dwn+ был собран RAID 1 из 2 дисков и RAID 10 из 4 дисков на intel matrix storage. Вышел из строя 1 диск в RAID 10 писал SMART Event. в принципе все работало, но сервер пищал.

Диск заменил RAID 10 пересобрал ошибок нет, но сервер продолжает пищать. Убил RAID 10 и собрал 2 RAID 1 по 2 диска. Сейчас картина выглядит так:

Но сервер продолжает пищать. Что это может быть? Подскажите пожалуйста!!!

Good afternoon. Please tell me. Supermicro x7dwn + motherboard has 1 RAID of 2 drives and 10 RAID of 4 drives on intel matrix storage. 1 disk in RAID 10 failed to write SMART Event. basically all worked, but the server was beeping. The disk replaced RAID 10 recompiled no errors, but the server continues to beep. Killed RAID 10 and collected 2 RAID 1 on 2 disks. Now the picture looks like this::

But the server continues to beep. That this may be? Please tell me!!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ИПара
Beginner

HELP!!!

0 Kudos
Ronny_G_Intel
Community Manager

Hi igor.kinm,

I apologize for getting back to you this late, I hope that you were able to resolve this issue.

We no longer support Intel@ Matrix Storage and after checking the screenshots attached, the RAID configuration looks good (green color and normal status) so I would recommend that you contact the manufacturer of the system to investigate the reason for the beeping.

Regards,

Ronny G

0 Kudos