Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20628 Discussions

Lagging with an Intel HD Graphics 530

JFran12
Beginner

I have bought an HP pavilion 550-265ng that has as graphic card an Intel HD Graphics 530.

If connect the computer to a Samsung 4K TV the lagging is too hard that it is impossiible to use the PC. No problems with an HD Monitor 1080p. I tried almost of configurations 1920x1080, 800x600, 4K with serveral refresh (29 Hz, 50 , 60, 30) but the behavoir is always the same.

I have already contact to HP Support and we updated every driver that we could.

Maybe, this issue is related with:

- or

-

Thank you for your support.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello jfrances,

I would like to gather more information regarding your system configuration, this will help to address this issue in the most accurate way. So, please respond to the following;

• Let me know the driver version you are running. Please go to Device Manger> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed.
  • Provide the model of your TV.
  • Provide the brand and model of your video cable.
  • Provide your BIOS version.
  • What is your operating system?
  • Provide your RAM brand and model.

In the meantime try the following suggestions;

• Is there any chance you can test a different video cable?
  • I checked your computer specification and noticed the motherboard has two HDMI ports, please try using the other port.

Regards,

Amy.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello jfrances,

I would like to gather more information regarding your system configuration, this will help to address this issue in the most accurate way. So, please respond to the following;

• Let me know the driver version you are running. Please go to Device Manger> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed.
  • Provide the model of your TV.
  • Provide the brand and model of your video cable.
  • Provide your BIOS version.
  • What is your operating system?
  • Provide your RAM brand and model.

In the meantime try the following suggestions;

• Is there any chance you can test a different video cable?
  • I checked your computer specification and noticed the motherboard has two HDMI ports, please try using the other port.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
JFran12
Beginner

Amy, thanks for your answer.

Right now it is working. I have used the other HDMI Port of the Graphic Card and new HDMI Input in my TV. Crazy, because I have changed this serveral times

idata
Employee

jfrances, thank you for letting me know that information.

I am glad to hear that is now working, if there is something else I can help you with just let me know.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos