Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20599 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics 4000 lagging on Black Ops 2 on Windows 10 only, what can I do to fix this?

idata
Employee

After upgrade to windows 10(clean install) and installed the latest drivers on my notebook Alienware M14x R2, I can't play Black Ops 2, because it's lagging and I see a division on my screen on game.

My fps on Windows 8.1 was 120-160 on Windows 10 it's just 60 with lag.

What can I do to fix this?

I tried a lot of things, search on intel community and found nothing!

Mensagem editada por: Ricardo Binda Rigo&# 13; I tried record, but not appears and if I put on window mode the lag disappear and show 160 fps, if a put again on full screen he comes back to 60 fps.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi rrigo,

I noticed that you were able to play Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 with previous operating system installed. Let me help you on this matter.

I would like to try to replicate this issue, please fill out the following form as complete as possible.

/thread/77761 https://communities.intel.com/thread/77761

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

Thank you for your time.

Allan.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I did what you have asked me for!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi rrigo,

Thank you for reporting this matter. I am currently reviewing this issue. This thread will be updated as news become available.

Allan.
0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for your patience.

While doing my research I noticed that it seems to be a graphics drivers issue. I tried to use almost same hardware configuration. I got same results. My recommendation would be to wait for future driver releases at https://downloadcenter.intel.com/ Drivers & Software

I am afraid, I do not have an estimate for new drivers but you can keep on checking the download center website.

Allan.

0 Kudos