Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

Problemas com a Tecnologia de Virtualização(VT)

BAlve1
Beginner

Olá, Possuo um I5 7400 em uma placa H110M-H da gigabyte com a Bios F20 na bios eu habilitei a opção VT, porém no sistema operacional WINDOWS 10 nenhum programa reconhece a tecnologia de virtualização como ativa, o que eu faço, o problema é na placa, no processador ou no SO???

0 Kudos
16 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Nalves,

Could you please let me know what is the software you are using to check if the feature is enabled? If can attach screenshots it will be really helpful.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
BAlve1
Beginner

Softwares: VirtualBox, Koplayer and Intel Processor Identification Utility.

See the images below.@@

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/112258 Nalves, thank you for the pictures.

Based on your description, you have the latest BIOS version from Gigabyte; have you checked if one of the previous versions behaves in the same way? Was the feature recognized before?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
BAlve1
Beginner

I think i'm an isolated case because i'm not seeing no one with a problem like mine on gigabyte fórums, or no one needed of Virtualization to test. unfortunately i can't test old bios because the upgrade is irreversible, and because Kaby Lake processors don't run on old BIOS from Gigabyte Motherboards, and i don't have any friend with the same processor or motherboard to test where is the problem. (sorry for my english, i'm Brazilian)

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for that information.

I also confirmed about the BIOS downgrade in Gigabyte site, but I wanted to check if you were able to do that.

For testing purposes, can you try the https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=592# filelist Download Microsoft® Hardware-Assisted Virtualization Detection Tool from Official Microsoft Download Center?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
BAlve1
Beginner

I already tested it in compatibility mode with windows 7, but i forgot to put the error:

My Processor Have a Problem?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for trying that tool.

Please let me review your thread, I will update the thread as soon as possible.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
BAlve1
Beginner

I hope this don't mean incompatibility between I5 7400 and Updated GA-H110M-H because i haven't funds to spent with new ones.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/112258 Nalves, I am still working on this.

I will keep you updated.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/112258 Nalves, I have some updates for you.

Currently, I have not been able to replicate this matter. My systems has been behaving as expected; however, I would like to run one more test using VirtualBox. I will share my results with you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/112258 Nalves, thank you very much for your patience.

I have the final results for the test I have done, I must inform that unfortunately I was unable to replicate this matter on my system. I installed VirtualBox and Koplayer, and both worked without any issues.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
BAlve1
Beginner

you used the same motherboard and processor on your tests?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I used a ROG STRIX H270F GAMING, and Intel® Core™ i5-7500 Processor.

At this stage replacing the unit is the next step, and I noticed that you already processed the warranty. So, please let me know as soon as you get the replacement processor.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/112258 Nalves, were you able to replace the unit?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
BAlve1
Beginner

Yes, I already entered the warranty process, but I am waiting for the next two weeks, because we will have two holidays in the next two weeks and I do not want to be without pc during the holidays, after these two weeks I will be sending the processor.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Let me know as soon as you get the replacement, I am interested in your results.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos