Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14506 Discussions

Why do I keep getting message on my computer ITBM driver unavailable

idata
Employee

My computer every time it boots up with message ITBM driver unavailable. I have a Intel 6850K processor. I have overclocked my processor from 3.4 to 4.0 mhz and I over clocked my corsair vengence memory which is DDR4 3000 mhz with M2 128 GB and my video card is MSI 980 and my motherboard is the MSI X99A Godlike Carbon and has the Intel 6850K in it . the socket is 2011-V3. Running on Windows 10 64 Bit and over 4 TB hard drive. everything is compatible with the board and processor. I overclock only using OC Genie stage 2 setting.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Rockies50198,

I see you are getting an error message after booting up the computer, "ITBM driver not available exiting application".

I would like to have additional information about your system configuration. Please run the following utility and attach the results.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Intel® System Support Utility

In order to attach files, make sure you select the "Advanced Editor" option in the top right of your reply window. You will then be presented with an attach file dialogue at the bottom of the reply.

Allan.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Rockies50198,

Were you able to gather system information?

Allan.
0 Kudos