Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20500 Discussions

View problem since update

Ev_d_
Beginner

Since the last update of my Intel Pentium CPU 3825U @1.90 GHs (4cpus) the view of my desktop jumps to blue for a view seconds.

This happends a view times a day.

And when i right click on an item my Laptop likes to be frozen because it's doing nothing.

Even on that moment the task manager is not working.

What is the reason for it?

The update i have from the Intel site.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Enrico1960,

Could you please provide more information regarding this matter? Respond the questions below.

• What is the update you are referring to?
  • Provide your computer model
  • Provide your operating system
  • What are the drivers you have update from our site?

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
Ev_d_
Beginner

I have reinstall Windows 8.1 64bits again because some problems.

After reinstall i was on your site to download the latest updates for my Intel Pentium CPU 3825U @ 1,90 GHs.

My Laptop model is Acer Aspire E5-473.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/115215?prevContainerType=14&prevContainerID=2085 Enrico1960, instead of updating the driver from our end, please try installing the customized driver from Acer.

Update the following drivers:

• BIOS Improve system performance version 1.13
  • Chipset Driver
  • Serial IO Driver
  • VGA Driver NVIDIA
  • VGA Driver Intel

Find these here https://www.acer.com/ac/en/ID/content/support-product/5990;-;Aspire%20E5-473 Product support, filter by your operating system.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
Ev_d_
Beginner

I have download and install the programs.

But with install the NVIDIA driver i get this answer.

What to do now?

0 Kudos
Ev_d_
Beginner

And since the updates i get a view times an black screen from cmd.exe to see.

Why this?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/115215 Enrico1960, at this stage I would recommend getting in contact with Acer in order to get more assistance regarding the NVIDIA driver installation and also regarding the issue you are facing with. It is possible that they are aware of the situation and can provide more troubleshooting steps.

From my end, you can try one more time install the latest driver for your graphics controller: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26544/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-15-36-?product=86348 Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows 7*/8.1* [15.36]

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos