Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Windows 10 Creator Update updating the problem of blinking and wrong display of flowers at the full-screen mode in games.

ГЖура
Beginner

After installation of the Windows 10 Creator Update updating the problem of blinking and wrong display of flowers has appeared in games (Diablo 3, Assassins Creed Directors Cut Edition) at the full-screen mode. In the mode in a window everything is good. Screenshots when on the screen everything flickers turn out strangely enough normal. Before the Diablo 3 updating I went without problems. Config i3 4150 HD4400, Driver x.x.x.4624

0 Kudos
9 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello George58rus,

Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the games. Can you please provide the following information to better assist you?

Was the Windows® 10 Creators Update an automatic update or a forced update?

Did the issues on Diablo 3 appear after any patch installation/update?

Please also provide the information requested /thread/77761 here.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Juan V.
0 Kudos
ГЖура
Beginner

Up-dating was set manually directly as it became available. Right after up-dating I updated the video card driver. After that in many games problems, in the full screen mode began. Artifacts, flicker, inverse of flowers. What is surprising, in attempt to make a screenshot the image on a screenshot turns out normal.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi George58rus,

Thank you for the information.

Can you please provide the following?

/thread/77761 Default level information for reporting Graphics issues and the reports requested?

Please also provide screenshots of the issue.

Regards,

Juan V.
0 Kudos
ГЖура
Beginner
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi George58rus,

Thank you for the information.

I am still missing the /thread/77761 Default level information for reporting Graphics issues table.

The information is important to try to replicate the issue.

Regards,

Juan V.
0 Kudos
ГЖура
Beginner

Hello. In addition I attach in the Excel format. I hope it will be enough. I not really well know English, i hope you have watched my video on youtube and it is more important to you to help me to solve a problem, but not to collect the data for intel

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi George58rus,

Thank you for the information, I saw the video.

Can you please set the RAM frequency at 1600MHz, from the Intel® System Support I see that it is running at 1867MHz, which is out of the http://ark.intel.com/products/77486/Intel-Core-i3-4150-Processor-3M-Cache-3_50-GHz processor's specifications.

Please also try installing the following driver and let me know if the issue persists.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26229/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-15-40-4th-Gen-?product=81497 Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 [15.40][4th Gen] Version: 15.40.28.4501 (Latest) Date: 8/12/2016

Regards,

Juan V.
0 Kudos
ГЖура
Beginner

The kickback of a driver from your reference has solved a problem in Diablo 3. Bigger thanks to you!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi George58rus,

I am glad to hear the issue is gone. Please don't hesitate in contacting us back if you need further assistance.

I have also sent you a private message.

Regards,

Juan V.
0 Kudos