Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

The laptop asus x751m hd graphics 4600. Has updated the driver from your website to the version 10.18.10.4425 . I can not play games on the slideshow screen. It's not even funny.

Beginner
  1. The laptop asus x751m hd graphics 4600. Has updated the driver from your website to the version 10.18.10.4425 . I can not play games on the slideshow screen. It's not even funny.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello serael112,

I understand after a graphics driver update was installed you are no longer being able to play computer games.

I just sent a private message to you. Please check your inbox.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
Beginner

Hello. Yes before this was the old version supplied by the company Asus V10.18.10.4252. After the update to version V10.18.10.4425 the situation did not change. What I do not know. On my second computer it was there Nvidia , too but after the drivers update everything worked.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello serael112,

In order to help you better I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have in the computer. Please attach to this thread the .txt file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Let me also know the name of the computer games you are trying to play.

If possible attach a screenshot showing the issue you are having with the games.

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello serael112,

I was wondering if you still need assistance regarding the computer games you are trying to play. In case you still need assistance just let me know.

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos