Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

UHD Graphics 630 + Windows 7 x64

ДСобо
Beginner

Hello from i7-8700K owner! I need a driver for Intel (R) UHD Graphics 630 for Windows 7 x64, please. Help me. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello sable_dasus,

Thank you for joining the Graphics Community.

Bear in mind that your graphics controller only supports Windows® 10 64-bit, and this is the reason why there are no drivers for Windows 7 and other operating systems from our end.

Regards,

Amy C.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello sable_dasus,

Thank you for joining the Graphics Community.

Bear in mind that your graphics controller only supports Windows® 10 64-bit, and this is the reason why there are no drivers for Windows 7 and other operating systems from our end.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
WWayn1
New Contributor I

There are good videos on YouTube on how to get your Windows 7 to work with your 7th Gen CPU. Just search there for: "Fix for Windows 7 drivers for Intel 7th gen HD graphics".

Intel is in bed with Microsoft to force users to get Windows 10 - but you will find their hardware can be made to work with Windows 7 easily, showing that it is just their choice to prevent users from doing it easily.

0 Kudos
lmaga2
Beginner

So if we have software that only supports windows 7 we can't update the hardware. Nice move, intel... I will cancel my i7-8700 order right now.

0 Kudos
航彭
Beginner

It's so silent that it doesn't drive the win7 x64. Why don't you let users use win7 systems

0 Kudos