Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Intel Unite error ID666666

idata
Employee

I would like to talk about ID666666 issue.

Systems that support the Intel Integration Hub are predefined.

Even if your system supports vpro, the Intel unite hub may not be installed.

I have been able to find the root cause through several tests.

The Intel NUC5I5MYHE also encountered an issue with ID66666.

ID66666 refers to boards that do not support Intel Unite Hub.

If the supported model is correct and you have the issue, please check the BIOS information of the board.

The figure below shows two Intel NUC5I5MYBE boards.

Compare the board information of the two systems.

Both models support Intel UNITE HUB models are supported, but the ID66666 issue is displayed on the right product due to board information error.

/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-508716-423971/pastedImage_2.png /servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-508716-423972/pastedImage_3.png

Solution - Warranty request

At present, we can not access the board information of bios with the Intel Integrator Toolkit.

I did not know how these issues came about.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello mini0768,

Thank you for joining the Intel® Unite™ App. I am sorry to hear that you are having this error message in one of our units.

Please contact us directly in order to check the replacement options for this Intel® NUC, find the contact information here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html Contact Support

Regards,

Amy C.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello mini0768,

Thank you for joining the Intel® Unite™ App. I am sorry to hear that you are having this error message in one of our units.

Please contact us directly in order to check the replacement options for this Intel® NUC, find the contact information here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html Contact Support

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos