Items with no label
3335 Discussions

How to get pose data from ZR300 ?

品吳
Beginner

Hi all ,

I am doing a project about robot localization. I am a newbie and unfamiliar with Intel Realsense SDK or Library.

Now , I have tried to program like following code:

rs::context ctx;rs::device &camera = *ctx.get_device(0);video_module_interface::supported_module_config supported_slam_config;rs::slam::PoseMatrix4f pose_matrix;camera.set_option(rs::option::fisheye_strobe,1);camera.set_option(rs::option::fisheye_external_trigger,1);auto &fisheye_stream_config = supported_slam_config[stream_type::fisheye];camera.enable_stream(rs::stream::fisheye, fisheye_stream_config.size.width, fisheye_stream_config.size.height, rs::format::raw8, fisheye_stream_config.frame_rate);auto &depth_stream_config = supported_slam_config[stream_type::depth];camera.enable_stream(rs::stream::depth, depth_stream_config.size.width, depth_stream_config.size.height, rs::format::z16, depth_stream_config.frame_rate);

What is the next step?

Can someone give me some hint or code snippet related to get_camera_pose ?

Thanks in advance.

Build Tools :Cmake Qt

Device : ZR300

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello EdXian,

Thanks for contacting Intel customer support.

In the following link you will find the Developer's guide for the ZR300 module. Please check under the section for "Initial motion and Tracking accuracy". In this section you will find information on how the camera achieves the initial position and accuracy.

https://software.intel.com/sites/products/realsense/slam/developer_guide.html

Hope you find this information clarifying for your problem.

Best Regards,

Juan N.
0 Kudos
品吳
Beginner

Hi Juan N.

Thank you for your advice!

I have installed these following Libraries:

sudo apt install -y librealsense-object-recognition-dev librealsense-persontracking-dev librealsense-slam-dev

I know that there is an exist ros package called "realsense sample ros" but I still want to do a package due to research purpose.

I set my CmakeLists as follwing but finally got build error :

https://github.com/EdXian/ROS-R200/blob/master/slam_tutorial/CMakeLists.txt ROS-R200/CMakeLists.txt at master · EdXian/ROS-R200 · GitHub

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/../../../../lib/libSP_Core.so: undefined reference to `gzgets'

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/../../../../lib/libSP_Core.so: undefined reference to `gzopen'

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/../../../../lib/libSP_Core.so: undefined reference to `gzclose'

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/../../../../lib/libSP_Core.so: undefined reference to `gzputs'

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/../../../../lib/libSP_Core.so: undefined reference to `gzrewind'

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/5/../../../../lib/libSP_Core.so: undefined reference to `gzeof'

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

ROS-R200/slam_tutorial/CMakeFiles/pose.dir/build.make:316: recipe for target '/home/edxian/catkin_ws/devel/lib/slam_tutorial/pose' failed

make[2]: *** [/home/edxian/catkin_ws/devel/lib/slam_tutorial/pose] Error 1

CMakeFiles/Makefile2:6603: recipe for target 'ROS-R200/slam_tutorial/CMakeFiles/pose.dir/all' failed

make[1]: *** [ROS-R200/slam_tutorial/CMakeFiles/pose.dir/all] Error 2

make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

failed (HTTP Error 403: Forbidden)!

[ 6%] Built target recognition.bag

[ 6%] Built target person_detection.bag

[ 6%] Built target wave_detection.bag

Makefile:138: recipe for target 'all' failed

make: *** [all] Error 2

Invoking "make -j4 -l4" failed

How do I include these libraries into my ROS Project by cmake correctly?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello EdXian,

The best advice we can offer is to use as closely as possible the existing CMake files provided by the ROS samples. This is an advanced topic and we are very limited in how much we can help with customization.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Juan N.
0 Kudos