Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20600 Discussions

intel hd graphics control panel not working

Malsa2
Beginner

i just updated an insider preview of windows 10 and i had driver version 23 and the control panel is not starting

i mean i can see the intel graphics option when i press right-click on desktop but when i start it nothing happens

my integrated graphics card is intel hd graphics 520 and my external one is amd radeon r5 m335

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Thank you very much for contacting the Intel Communities Team, xyz777. I will be more than happy to assist you.

By checking the Read Me notes of the latest https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27892/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=88355 Intel® HD Graphics 520 drivers (6194), the version of Windows 10* that you are currently using is not supported by the drivers, therefore, with the configuration you have, the results may vary. I recommend you using a supported Windows 10* version and try accessing to the Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel once again.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, xyz777.

I would like to know if you were able to test the Intel® HD Graphics control panel with a compatible Windows 10* version?

Antony S.
0 Kudos