Items with no label
3335 Discussions

RealSense D435 SDK installation problem - no SDK example browser

ryang4
Beginner

I have bought a D435 camera and installed it in Windows 10. But after installation of the SDK 2.0, I can see the RealSense Viewer which works well, but I cannot find SDK Example Browser.

Could anybody kindly tell me how to build SDK Example Browser? I need to use 3D scan example.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
WTatt
New Contributor I

There is no example browser as such with the 2.0 SDK.

A compiled version of each of the current examples is installed and can be found at C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel RealSense SDK 2.0\tools or similar

But the normal process- Once you download the sdk - you then open the project in your application platform of choice and compile the examples your wish to view.

Westa

View solution in original post

2 Replies
WTatt
New Contributor I

There is no example browser as such with the 2.0 SDK.

A compiled version of each of the current examples is installed and can be found at C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel RealSense SDK 2.0\tools or similar

But the normal process- Once you download the sdk - you then open the project in your application platform of choice and compile the examples your wish to view.

Westa

idata
Employee

Hello sutton,

Thank you for your interest in the Intel RealSense D435 camera.

Thank you westa for the input, you are right.

You will need a compiler of choice, or you can use Intel RealSense Samples to run the examples from C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel RealSense SDK 2.0\

Please let me know if you require more information on this matter.

Thank you,

Eliza